Valentine’s Day 2016
Saturday February 13th and Sunday, February 14, 5pm – 9pm
Reservations Required (978) 692-5700
“Our full regular menu will also be served”
Valentine’s Day Menu Items will be available Feb. 13 and Feb. 14.
Dinner includes a Complimentary Glass of Champagne with Strawberries
- $14 Seared Yellow-Fin Tuna, Sushi Grade Tuna, seasoned and pan seared very rare. Served with Japanese Seaweed salad and Wasabi-Soy sauce.
- $9 Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Select mushroom caps,stuffed with sweet Italian sausage, baked and glazed with Gruyere cheese.
- $8 Lobster Bisque, Light and creamy with fresh chunks of lobster.
- $8 Tuscan Caesar Salad, Our Classic Salad with crumbled Hickory Smoked Bacon.
- $8 Vine Ripe Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil Salad, with Balsamic glaze.
- $35 Roast Prime Rib of Beef, au jus, Aged Black Angus Beef, slow roasted and served with au jus, Horseradish sauce, Steak Potato and fresh sautéed Spinach.
- $35 Surf and Turf, Our Black Angus 8 ounce New York Sirloin with our famous crab stuff ed Shrimp, served with Bernaise sauce, sautéed fresh Spinach and our Steak Potato.
- $24 Norwegian Salmon Piccata, fresh imported fillet, seasoned and egg battered, sautéed in butter and finished with our Caper, lemon butter sauce. Served with steamed fresh Broccoli and White rice.
- $26 Coquilles St. Jacques, succulent native Cape scallops, sautéed with mushrooms, shallots, garden herbs and white wine and cream. Baked in a casserole and crusted with Gruyere cheese. Served with fresh sautéed spinach.
- $7 Triple Berry Torte, Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and apples, served warm with Vanilla bean ice cream.
- $8 “Death by Chocolate” Molten Lava Cake, Rich decadent chocolate cream inside rich chocolate cake, served warm with Vanilla Bean Ice cream and fresh Raspberries.